PDA

View Full Version : Room Request

Hair_Razor
11-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I am going to POFQ in January 10-14 and was wondering if anyone had any info on which area I should request that is not a "preferred" room. It's been a long time since I did a room request, I think there used to be a place on here that had a sample one and how to send it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Buttercup
11-14-2010, 08:58 PM
:confused:
You don't have to do anything formal to make a room request. I think in the past you might have had to have faxed them something in writing, but over the last, I dunno, 5 years, I've always just called (407) W-DISNEY and told the person on the phone to add my request to my reservation. (Usually I request it when I'm making the initial reservation itself)

Right now I have a request to be on the ground floor at Caribbean Beach Resort in the Jamaica buildings, and it says it right on my reservation that I've requested this. I just did it on the phone.

I don't have any suggestions on POFQ for you because I've only stayed at Riverside, but I'm sure another Intercottee will be around shortly with some ideas! My suggestion in the meantime would be to do a google search for a "Resort Map" of POFQ so you can see the layout of the resort. Somewhere (either here on Intercot or just google it) you can find out which particular buildings are considered "preferred" buildings, then look at the map and decide which regular building looks like it's in a good area for you!

tigger24601
11-14-2010, 09:03 PM
We have stayed at POFQ several times and no matter what building they put us in it is always perfect. Not too far from anything. It's a fairly small resort. I don't think you'll have any problems.

Mousemates
11-14-2010, 09:16 PM
we frequently make room requests, but never send anykind of fax or email...we simply have them make a notation on our reservation...most of the time we get what we ask for (but our requests aren't usually all that specific---i.e. not for a particular room number, but facing a certian direction or on a particular floor)

lawgirl
11-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Ive usually faxed ours in, 3-4 days before our arrival.

Look under the "info central" tab...I think somewhere on that page is the room request guidelines.

lawgirl
11-19-2010, 02:04 PM
http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/roomrequests.asp