PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one thinking this....

javamama
11-13-2010, 05:13 PM
the WDW reservation system is going down for maintance the 15th at 5pm until the 16th in the afternoon I wonder if some amazing promo maybe loaded into their system:cloud9: I know the 40% off for the GP usually would come out around now in the past few years, just because I booked last year using it in January( I remember if being out before Xmas for some reason I could be wrong though I have before) I have WDW on the brain today...:mickey: My g/f and her kiddos are going for their first time on Monday so I'm excited for them:D

Strmchsr
11-13-2010, 05:48 PM
The system is going down as part of a routine upgrade that they have been doing for the last month. This is the 3rd time they've taken the system down lately. They are completely updating their systems across WDW. They don't have to take the system down to load a "promo" or anything else. Sorry.

javamama
11-17-2010, 08:59 PM
you burst my bubble:(:( But that ok, I was having good thoughts, wishes for it to happen. Thanks though:D I'll keep hoping, it sounded pretty good righ:blush:

LandFan
11-18-2010, 10:21 AM
GO figure - it was down all day the day I can do my online check-in:( It finally came back up later in the evening last night...

Well, it visually seemed like it was back in the afternoon, but it wouldn't let me check-in online (access the ressie) until later in the evening.

Glad it is done - I don't like not being able to access stuff this close to the trip (I'm one of those OCD planners, lol!)