PDA

View Full Version : 1st time for Christmas in the Parks!

dsnyfan001
11-13-2010, 10:28 AM
Hey all! :mickey:

Have some questions for all of you who visited Disney for the Holidays! Im coming down Dec 9th and this is my first trip seeing Disney all decorated for Christmas. I dont want to miss anything so please tell me what cant I miss when im there? Which resorts should I visit to see the decorations? I wanna know as much as possible ! I have my tix to Mickeys Christmas Party ..but I would love to know what I need to go and see. Thx !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney Hungarian
11-13-2010, 10:33 AM
I would say the Osbourne lights are a must see. I enjoy the Christmas around the world at Ep also. Another must see is the Candlelight Processional.

Zippy 1
11-13-2010, 11:25 AM
The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is a do not miss!! We love it! It has so many details. I actually like to resort hop to check out all the decorations at all the resorts.

faline
11-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Make sure you visit Wilderness Lodge and the Grand Floridian. Both are beautiful at the holidays! Take in the Candlelight Processional at Ecpot and enjoy the Santas in each country. Christmas is a lovely time to visit Disney World!

Here's some more information (http://intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/default.asp)though I don't think they do the tree lighting ceremony at Epcot any more and the Epcot canopy is, unfortunately also gone!

daisyhead
11-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Pretty cool is
Walking up MainStreet USA in the night with fake snowfallnig! (I don't know if this was just for MVMCP or not, but it was awesome!)

Osborne Lights are AMAZING!

The castle at night with the lights is great!

Suz36
11-14-2010, 09:30 PM
The Epcot resorts have some amazing decorations as well, and are definitely worth a scoot out the International Gateway to see.

dsnyfan001
11-15-2010, 08:13 PM
Thanks all for your input! I am gonna check all of that out! I am soooo excited!