PDA

View Full Version : Covert Clan's December To Remember WDW Trip

tcswife
11-13-2010, 12:00 AM
:deer:25 days and counting!!:deer:
I had this idea before I read the Wicks report, she just beat me too it:ornament:

Cast Members:
Nana Linda (56)
Daddy T.C.(26)
Mommy Jeanna(32)
DS Matthew-(7)
DS Zachary-(3)
DD Hailey-Grace (22mths)
DD Carlie Shay (11wks)

Yes... I know I am crazy....4 kids under 10 to WDW. You must understand though, this is all my kids know!! The Disney madness began when DS Matthew was a wee little man! We have been to Disney on average of 3 times per year since he was just 1 years old. We actually went 5 times in 2009. Pregnancy kept us away a good part of 2010,now the oven is closed so back to Disney we go. People ask me all the time how we afford to go to Disney so much and I have to give the whole spill about buying AP's and how we scrimp and save every way we can just so we can go........no Movies, no skating, no ATL sight-seeing, NO NOTHING!!! We just go to Disney every 3 months. Like I said this is all my children know, so they don't realize they are missing those things!! Zachary has started asking everyday now when he wakes up if it is Disney Day yet!!

This is going to be a stressful 25 days!! THANK GOD my Christmas shopping is done!! Now, I just gotta get it all wrapped and sent to SANTA. I refuse to have a bunch of presents to wrap when we come back. At that point there will only be 10 days til Christmas and with 4 kids I am not gonna be stressing to get presents wrapped. I have 50:grinch: family members :grinch:coming to my house 2 days after we return so I will be busy enough with that!!

Here is a sketchy schedule of our fun-filled week:

Tues Dec.7~~ Pack up and leave ATL by 6AM...gott get through downtown before rush hour!!! Check-in @ Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel for a 1 night stay off property! Get dinner and go buy necessities for the week to come....diapers, milk, pop-tarts, etc.!! Get to sleep by 10 and be ready for MK!!

Wed Dec 8~~ Check in @ Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort!! We obviously have 2 rooms with our passle of kids, so Nana gets all the kids and Daddy and I get the newborn....I can live with that...LOL!! Magic Kingdom is definitely on the agenda for today!! Always MK the 1st day!!! Also wanna check out Animal Kingdom for evening EMH. I hear after Feb '11 they are doing away with EMH for the evening at AK.....

Thurs Dec 9~~This may be a laundry and resting morning....yes I know laundry already but with this many peoples and limited space in the auto we will be stuck doing laundry a couple of times!! Then for the evening we are back to MK for MVMCP!!

Fri Dec 10~~ EPCOT and a special dinner for the evening

Sat Dec 11~~ Hollywood Studios and the OSBORNE LIGHT SPECTACULAR!!! We have some family that live in Melbourne, FL and they will be meeting up with us on this day to enjoy the light show and dinner with us.

Sun Dec 12~~ Probably another resting and laundry morning and back to MK for another MVMCP that evening, provided the kiddos do okay staying up that late for the 1st party we go too!!

Mon Dec 13~~ At this point we have been everywhere so whatever the kids want to do is fine with us!!

Tues Dec 14~~ Living it up at the MK, which is if you have not already figured out our FAVORITE!! We always spend the last day between there and EPCOT!!

Wed Dec 15~~ Coming home, unless I can con DH to stay just one more day!! He does not have to go back to work until 8PM on Thursday night, so it may just be possible :magic:

Our Dining Reservations are below, I tried really hard to claim us seats at The Crystal Palace but have yet to do so, but I will not give up!!!

Wednesday~~Rainforest Cafe AK(Dinner)
Thursday~~Kona Cafe(Breakfast)
Friday~~Chef Mickey's(Dinner)
Saturday~~Sci-Fi Theater(Dinner)
Sunday~~Garden Grill(Dinner)
Monday~~Liberty Tree Tavern(Lunch)
Tuesday~~Kona Cafe(Dinner)
Wednesday~~Still up in the AIR!!!

I so hope our trip has beautiful weather, last year our Christmas trip was a very wet one....the 3 inches of rain that Orlando got in December feel in the 5 days that we were there....NO KIDDING!!!! For now things are looking good down there, hopefully StormChaser can keep the rain away this time!!!!:santa2:

RedSoxFan
11-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Sounds fun. We arrive on the 10th. Can't wait.:mickey:

tcswife
11-13-2010, 08:48 AM
SCORE!!!! I just snagged a reservation for BREAKFAST @ THE CRYSTAL PALACE!!!

disneymom15
11-13-2010, 10:00 AM
We'll be there the 5th thru the 12th. Looks like alot of Intercotees will be there. I'm with you, hope STRMCHSR keeps the good weather coming. Have a wonderful trip.

Melanie
11-13-2010, 02:02 PM
Weather has definitely been so nice recently, but we really do need the rain. However, hope it holds off for ya. ;)

You've definitely got your hands full, but sounds like you've got things well under control. Hope you have a wonderful trip, as your plans sound great. :santa:

Oh, and congrats on scoring the CP ADR. :thumbsup:

faline
11-13-2010, 07:32 PM
We were fortunate last year in that we were there between the rain drops - for the most part!

Hope you have a wonderful time! You've got great plans! Congrats on getting that Crystal Palace reservation!

WDWdriver
11-13-2010, 10:40 PM
I love your enthusiasm and planning. I hope your next visit to WDW turns out exactly as you would like.

tcswife
11-14-2010, 08:01 AM
:thumbsup:Add another much needed reservation to the list.... 'Ohana!!!! Conflicting reservations were cancelled so that others may snag them!!!:thumbsup:

Suz36
11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Your plans sound so fun! Hope you have a magical, dry time!

Disney4us2
11-15-2010, 09:00 AM
Hope you have a great trip:mickey:
We check out of CBR the day you check in.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-15-2010, 09:35 AM
Have a great time

KylesMom
11-16-2010, 09:10 AM
You've got a great plan with some wonderful ADRs in there. I'm sure you're going to have a magical trip! :mickey:

cer
11-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Good luck getting all that wrapping done early!

tcswife
11-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Good luck getting all that wrapping done early!

Funny you mentioned that, I wrapped 20 presents last night and still have about 20 to go:gift: