PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional?

WED1901
11-12-2010, 03:32 PM
What time should you arrive for the 5pm show to find a seat if you are not purchasing the Candlelight Processional Dinner Package?? And how long does the show last? We have tics to the Christmas Party that night which starts at 7pm...will have have time to get to MK at 7pm??

Thanks in advance!!:mickey:

DisneyDudet
11-12-2010, 03:48 PM
People will line up, especially on weekends, maybe an hour or more before showtime. We have only done it with a dinner package, and those line up around 30 min or more before showtime. Hopefully others will come along with more info on that for you.

The show usually lasts about 45 min. My suggestion for getting over to MK as fast as possible is to sit as close to the back of the amphitheater as you can or choose to for a quick exit. Then, exit the park at the International Gateway between France and UK and walk to the Beach Club. Take an MK bus from there. It will be way faster than walking to the front of Epcot, catching the monorail to the TTC and transferring to another monorail or ferry.

You should be able to make it close to 7. Even if you are a bit late, they won't turn you away. I don't know the time they stop allowing guests in, but my friends came in around 8 last year and they let them in.

Strmchsr
11-12-2010, 04:26 PM
People will line up, especially on weekends, maybe an hour or more before showtime.

I've seen folks in line as much as 2-3 hours before showtime and by 1 hour before the line can stretch to Italy. You definitely need to plan to wait a while if you absolutely must get in to the 5 pm show. You can definitely make it from a 5 pm CP to MVMCP, but you might want to consider those on different days.

Gator
11-12-2010, 05:06 PM
If you show up about 45 minutes before the first show, you'll get a seat - probably a good one. For the second show, if you show up 45 minutes before, you'll be lucky to be seated at all, and probably get bumped to the third show.

faline
11-12-2010, 06:13 PM
I agree with Chris - I've seen folks lined up 2 hours or more before they begin seating folks for the show. The last time we attended, we went to the middle show AND we were doing the reserved seating dining. The line for our show began as soon as the early show began. We were hanging out in the American Pavilion but got on line as soon as we realized folks were aleady getting in line. We were in line for all of the first show and by time they began seating for our show, I can't tell you how many folks were on line behind us! We had decent seats but not the best in the house (even with reserved seating!)

Daisy'sMom
11-12-2010, 06:58 PM
I agree, they start lining up 2-3 hours. And then you never know if you get a seat.:mickey:

mom2mickeyfan
11-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Is the same for the first Monday in December for the 5:00 show. My mom will be in Epcot alone that day and I need lots of info for her.

OP..I hope it is okay I asked this in your thread.

Strmchsr
11-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Is the same for the first Monday in December for the 5:00 show. My mom will be in Epcot alone that day and I need lots of info for her.

Yes, it's the same for every day.

WED1901
11-16-2010, 03:15 PM
Thanks Guys!! This will be our first time down during Christmas! :thumbsup::mickey: