PDA

View Full Version : Disney Commercial..

minnie04
11-12-2010, 12:08 PM
Have you guys seen the new Disney Commercials where the parents surprise the kids with a trip to Disney World? I wish I would have taped the one I did years ago when we surprised our kids :( We had five families going and no one told any of the kids that the others were going. I will never forget my son & daughters face when she saw her Uncle come in the restaurant (where we all met) It was the best surprise ever!!! The kids kept getting surprised the whole morning with all their relatives showing up.

What have you guys done to surprise your kids with a trip to Disney???

Suz36
11-12-2010, 01:50 PM
I'm always so excited myself that I can't keep my big mouth shut to surprise our kids! The biggest surprise I've ever been able to pull off was staying CL at AKL and taking the Wildlife Excursion at AK for DDs 10th bday. I do love the new commercials - they make me cry, as does every other Disney commercial I've ever seen! :blush:

ibrowse17
11-12-2010, 02:05 PM
We love the new ones:thumbsup:

WDWdriver
11-13-2010, 10:46 AM
I like the one with "Disney World" written under the lid of a pizza box.

Sylvia
11-14-2010, 10:02 PM
I like the one with "Disney World" written under the lid of a pizza box.
And the pizza's in the shape of Mickey's head.:mickey:

3AMommy
11-16-2010, 02:18 PM
I am in that situation right this very minute! We are leaving 2 weeks from TODAY!! No one knows but my husband and I!!!! :santa:

We are going to surprise the kids with it, but we haven't ironed out all the details yet. I want it to be epic! :gift::stock::candy:

We are also surprising them with a Christmas tree that we are having shipped down to have in the room and tickets to MVMCP, along with a Bayou Pirate Excursion out of POR marina!

I can't hardly stand the excitement! :deer:

Any advice on how to tell them would be great!

We have already surprised them once about 5 years ago and we did that with a huge scavenger hunt so I don't want to re-use that idea.

I wish I could get Santa to come knock on our door that morning with a letter from Mickey inviting us to visit...hmmmm...I do know Santa personally...maybe we'll have to try that!

:santa3::santa3: