PDA

View Full Version : seating priority

Suz36
11-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Let me start by saying I feel like this may be a touchy question, and I don't mean to be assuming or rude, more like inexperienced and curious. :blush: My question is, is seating for concierge guests given any priority over others? We stayed CL in May for the first, and probably only, time, and it may have been my imagination, but it felt like we were seated so quickly, while it seemed many other people were waiting. I realize they may have been walk-ups, while we had ADRs, and for the two specific instances I can think of, we were celebrating birthdays, so it could have been some extra pixie dust sprinkle on us. I also remember on my paperwork that it recommended arriving only 5 minutes early, as opposed to the typical 15-20 minutes. There could be many factors that played into this, I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

vicster
11-12-2010, 02:11 PM
We've stayed on the concierge level at WL and I never noticed a difference in our seating for restaurants - we had reservations for all meals.

TysMomTink
11-12-2010, 02:38 PM
I haven't stayed CL but noticed that we were seated early for all but one of our ADRs in September (and we only had to wait an extra 10 minutes or so on that one). I could hardly believe it, but true.

TheRustyScupper
11-12-2010, 04:09 PM
1) Club Level guests
. . . do not get priority for ADR's
. . . do not get priority seating (wait time)
. . . do not get priority seating (location)
2) They are treated the same as other guests.
3) The IPO department MIGHT get so tough ADR's.
4) But, that is because they keep trying.
5) Not because they have "pull".
6) Staying Club Floor only gets you
. . . the lounge and free designated beverages
. . . the lounge and snacks at specific times
. . . a Concierge who can help with ressies *
. . . a key-access floor or building

* The Club Floor Concierge has no special abilities over the Lobby Concierge, but you usually don't have to wait in line to speak with them.