PDA

View Full Version : trip booking

kurt
11-12-2010, 11:24 AM
this is the first trip i'm booking without aid from a travel agent. i have a tentaive trip planned through walt disney travel web site for dec 4 2010. i have several questions. i was hoping someone could help me. do i call the reservation center to book the trip? would it be better to book the trip then arrange for the loan or arrange the loan then book the trip. how do i get payment to the proper agency?
also i included airfare in this trip does disney pay the airlines or do i make a separate payment?:confused:

Ms. Mode
11-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Well, if you're booking your trip for this December you will have to have to pay it off immediately. Why don't you call them and ask when the payment would be due? I know that I have had to pay a $200 deposit and then was given a date that the final payment had to be made by, but with your trip so soon I just don't know.

Good luck :mickey:

Strmchsr
11-12-2010, 11:52 AM
First off, I would ALWAYS recommend booking through Magical Journeys rather than straight through WDW. That way you're always dealing with the same person who always knows what they are talking about (it can be hit and miss with CM).

What loan are you talking about? Disney doesn't finance vacations. You have to pay up front, in full, no later than 45 days before arrival (and you're already within that time frame).

If you do a package with air, you just pay Disney. You don't have to worry about paying the airline separately.

You mentioned Dec 2010 - make sure there are rooms available at the price level you want. That weekend is the parade taping and starts Pop Warner week, which can book up the values in a hurry. Plus, with the "free" dining discount having been offered during that time, if you haven't already booked restaurants those will be difficult to get as well, so check into that ASAP.