PDA

View Full Version : Which is busiest week:

Gregandmel
11-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Some co-workers and I were having a conversation on the busiest weeks at WDW. Which would you say is the busiest:

Christmas Week
Week leading into 4th of July
Spring Break week (mid-March)

Just curious to know what you think. I rated them above with what my thoughts are. But honestly - is there really a difference crowd wise between these? Busy is busy, right? Just not exactly sure how to rank the differences between these busy weeks. Thanks for the input!!

faline
11-12-2010, 08:49 AM
I would rank them as you have them listed. Christmas week would definitely be the busiest of the three. The week leading into the 4th would be quite busy but not as busy as the week of the 4th itself. Mid-March can be quite variable. You might find moderate crowds depending on when Easter falls and when various school districts have their breaks scheduled. If Easter falls in mid-March, then it would be very busy indeed - probably even busier than the week leading into the 4th.

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
I totally agree! We have been all three times in the past and Christmas is way busier than the other two. The week of the 4th is busy too and miserably hot which make the crowds feel worse. We go alot in the spring especially if our kids spring break falls at least 2 weeks away from Easter and have had some moderate crowds then and fantastic weather especially early March.

Gregandmel
11-12-2010, 12:53 PM
So if our Spring Break is smack-dab in the middle of March, and Easter is in late April (like it is in 2011) do you think our crowds wouldn't be "quite" so bad?? That's encouraging! :)

joanna71985
11-12-2010, 01:26 PM
I would definitely keep the week between Christmas and New Years as first. However, I'd almost have Spring Break be tied with 4th of July week for second (as Spring Break has gotten busier in the last few years).

TheRustyScupper
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Actually, in order
. . . Christmas Week
. . . Thanksgiving Week
. . . President's Day Week
. . . Easter Week