PDA

View Full Version : CSR question??

r4kids
11-11-2010, 04:15 PM
We are staying at CSR in 2 water view rooms. I have a kinda complicated question. I wasn't sure if I should post here or special needs, cause I am not sure it is a special need. We have 3 foster babies (4,2,1) in addition to our 4 kids (16,13,10,7) 2 of them are "compression kids" meaning they need to be squeezed tightly, jumping frequectly, stomping when walking, have MRSA, etc. They also still scream a bit at bedtime for about 5 mins, I am trying to decide if I need to strongly insist on a first floor room without neighbors which could be difficult if it's full but would hate to ruin anyone else's vaca with screaming, stomping kids. As far as the MRSA, how do I approach room cleanliness. I plan to bring special wipes and try to keep things neat and tidy, they are break out free right now. Thanks :mickey: 15 days!!

Gator
11-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Sheesh. You have your hands full. You may want to call the resort itself about 2 days before your trip and let them know what's going on - talk to a manager. Then remind them of this at check-in. AS far as the screaming, the walls at the resorts are pretty soundproof. I know, because I had a 1 year old screaming a few trips back, and those walls block the sound pretty good.

r4kids
11-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Sheesh. You have your hands full. You may want to call the resort itself about 2 days before your trip and let them know what's going on - talk to a manager. Then remind them of this at check-in. AS far as the screaming, the walls at the resorts are pretty soundproof. I know, because I had a 1 year old screaming a few trips back, and those walls block the sound pretty good.

HAHA Yeah we usually do:) I will call the resort and speak with a manager. Thank you for the info!