PDA

View Full Version : Wicks and Company storm the castle Pre-Trip Report!

Insanity Clause
11-10-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, I know I am still 24 days out until my actual trip but I needed to do this now because I am getting so very excited!

Cast:
Me - Erica (40)
Phil - DH (40)
Emily - DD (12)
Caitlin - DD (10 though she will be turning 11 while we are there)
Kieran - DS (Just turned 9)
Heather - Friend (Have known her since I was 14 years old!) (40)
Lorah - Heather's daughter (12)
Lizzie - Heather's daughter (9)
Clay - Another dear friend I have known since I was 16. (40)

Initially this trip was suppose to include two other people but unfortunately due to finances they had to back out. We had rented two condo's due to my friend Heather's generosity but just yesterday I figured we could all fit into the larger one since Michelle and her husband won't be joining us. I hope everyone likes each other because there will be a lot of togetherness.

Anyway Dec 4 we drive from Ohio to Florida arriving in the afternoon on the 5th at the Worldmark Kingstown Reef Resort.

Dec 6 - Caity's birthday,..we will spend the day at Animal Kingdom and then go back to the condo freshen up and I will give my daughter the dress my mother got for her birthday and head out to Chef Mickey's for her birthday celebration. I called ahead and I have ordered her a birthday cake which they will give to her there! I think I am more excited about all of this than she is.

Dec 7 - Studios for the day with lunch at 50's Prime Time.

Dec 8 - We are doing something different this time around and heading over to Universal Island of Adventures otherwise known as Harryland.

Dec 9 - Epcot. I really wanted to do the processional but unfortunately I couldn't get reservations

Dec 10 - Universal Studios, the big park this time.

Dec 11 - We will end the day at Magic Kingdom, leave and have dinner at Whispering Canyon and then back to MK for Wishes!

Dec 12 - The saddest day of all...the day we all have to leave.

That is the gist of our trip. We will have to see what actually happens. I can't wait for the magic to unfold!

Dec

RedSoxFan
11-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Sounds fun. But you do not need reservations to see the Candlelight Processional. The reservations are for reserved seating with your dinner package. We've been a couple of times --- never had the dinner package.

disneymom15
11-11-2010, 09:31 AM
We'll be there on those dates also. We don't have any plans in place, we just wing it. Have a great time.

WDWdriver
11-11-2010, 11:59 AM
The planning and anticipation is nearly as much fun as the trip itself. Enjoy!

faline
11-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Sounds like great fun! :mickey:

vizsla
11-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Sounds like it will be a great trip.

Melanie
11-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Not a thing wrong with posting 24 days out! :thumbsup:

Sounds like a lot of fun. Your trip will be here before you know it! Be sure to come back and let us know how it went.:santa:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Have fun

Suz36
11-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Sounds like a great plan! Christmas at Disney World is so beautiful - I'm so homesick for it! Birthdays in the World are great, too - we got to celebrate two in May.

2MuchWDFun
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Sounds like your group will be having a fabulous time...we'll be coming in not too long after you leave. Look forward to reading your trip report...especially about HarryWorld. We're going for one day during our stay, so any tips will be helpful! Have fun!

PrettyMinnie
11-12-2010, 09:10 PM
Enjoy Christmas and birthday fun at WDW! :minnie:

Disney4us2
11-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Have a great trip and birthday celebrations.:party: I know that great anticipation feeling of excitement....I have it too.

We will be there partly during the time you are there. Also celebrating my DD's 11th birthday on 12/4:party:.

KylesMom
11-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Erica, it looks like you've got a full schedule and a great travel group. I'm sure you'll have a magical time! Have a safe trip & make sure to give us a full report upon your return! :mickey:

Insanity Clause
11-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Thanks for your well wishes for the trip. I will be sure to leave a full trip report while I am there....

Thanks

Insanity Clause
12-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Okay, day after tomorrow we load up and van and go! I will be sure to write an trip report and post it while we are there...

Can't wait!

2 days and counting

tinkerbell04
12-03-2010, 09:04 AM
We are flying in tonight too! Have a great trip :mickey: