PDA

View Full Version : Did I Miss It?????

goofysbabe
11-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Did I miss the trip report from mouseketeer mom? I've not been on the boards as much lately. Wanted to know about her back to back to back trips!!!!!

Ms. Mode
11-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Wow, you're right...I wanted to find out about her trip too! I'd forgotten about it until now :blush:

BrerGnat
11-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I think she probably is still writing them. ;) That's a LOT of TRs to write!!!

Lisa, where are you? Everything okay???

Disney4us2
11-10-2010, 02:25 PM
I have been wondering about this too. I can't wait to hear about her Disneyland trip. That is my stomping grounds:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
11-10-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey guys,

Lisa and I are friends off of Intercot, and I'm not sure she's going to do all her reports. I think it just ended up being too much. Maybe she'll change her mind and do them anyway.

mouseketeer mom
11-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Hi everyone!
No!! You didn't miss my reports. Denise (Buzznwoodysmom) said folks were asking.
I'm flattered! :)
All is well, but I've had little down time since Fall began....and I'm not exaggerating when I say I have well over 2,000 pics from the three back to back WDW, DL, and WDW trips combined!
I'll tell you now, I loved DL. LOVED it. Charming, perfect, original and easy peasy to navigate and handle compared to WDW. These three trips were amazing back to back. I promise the reports will happen. Patience, everyone! And thanks for asking!
Lisa

Melanie
11-10-2010, 03:57 PM
I'll tell you now, I loved DL. LOVED it. Charming, perfect, original and easy peasy to navigate and handle compared to WDW. These three trips were amazing back to back. I promise the reports will happen. Patience, everyone! And thanks for asking!
Lisa

Good! I'd LOVE to read your reports from Disneyland. :thumbsup:

brivers222
11-12-2010, 07:41 AM
and I'm not exaggerating when I say I have well over 2,000 pics from the three back to back WDW, DL, and WDW trips combined!

Oh i believe you 100%... in our 9day trip i took over 3000 pictures (many i just didn't put up due to bandwidth and other things i want to keep up) The beauty of having a camera with an insane amount of memory and 2 batteries lol

looking forward to seeing them.

Suz36
11-12-2010, 12:09 PM
I've been looking for these, too! Not that I can talk - my reports were REALLY delayed! I'm glad someone asked - I was actually getting worried something was wrong!