PDA

View Full Version : Bell Services Luggage Question

NH Disneyfan
11-09-2010, 05:24 AM
We are visiting Orlando for 10 nights next year. The first night is targeted for Bay Lake Tower. The second night is targeted for Universal. The final 8 nights are targeted for Beach Club.

The question I have is....do I need to pull all of my luggage around with me from Disney to Universal for that one night or will Disney bell services store my "larger bags" while we take smaller bags for the overnight?

It would be great if we don't need to to carry everything around with us.

DizneyRox
11-09-2010, 07:05 AM
I believe that since you are not a guest, they won't want the liability of your bags. You'll need to take them with you.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-09-2010, 11:21 AM
It might be possible, in a thread a while ago, luggage was held while they were on a cruise.

Check it out, http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=173312&highlight=luggage and at the worst, a call to Disney might clear it up.

Scar
11-09-2010, 12:42 PM
I just checked my luggage two weeks ago and I don't remember them asking anything other than my last name.

Zone Stop
11-09-2010, 01:20 PM
It's called "Long Term Storage". It's used most frequently for Cruise Guests who'll be back after a week, and DVC members who visit every few months. While you're not exactly "long term" by being off-property for one night, you're exactly the sort of family who'd use it.

NH Disneyfan
11-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the replies! I guess that if I left it with them for a night we probably wouldn't have any problem, but we are returning to a different hotel. I'll make a phone call to confirm or learn more about long term storage.