PDA

View Full Version : Adding tickets to reservation

DisneyAddict62
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
We have our room booked but haven't gotten our tickets yet. Should we get them before we go, or are they able to be purchased at the hotel at check in? :confused:

Strmchsr
11-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Once you've checked in to your room, go to the concierge desk and they can take care of your tickets for you. Or, if you want a small discount, get them beforehand from the Official Ticket Center (Intercot Sponsor). It's not a huge discount, but it is some, especially when you consider their prices include tax and you still have to add tax in to Disney's prices.

DisneyAddict62
11-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks Strmchsr, I figured they could do it at the hotel. I just didn't want to stand in line at the park!

I have used Official Ticket Center in the past, but we leave in 2 weeks and I don't want to take the chance of them not getting here!

Strmchsr
11-09-2010, 10:40 AM
I have used Official Ticket Center in the past, but we leave in 2 weeks and I don't want to take the chance of them not getting here!

OTC will actually deliver them right to your resort (for a $10 fee) or your can pick them up at their office which is very close if you have your own car. So, if it'll save you money there are options other than waiting on them to mail the tickets to you.