PDA

View Full Version : Rapunzel from Tangled

minnie-mouse
11-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Has anyone seen her in the parks yet? Does she look like in the movie? DDs can't wait to see her. Where do you find her in MK?

Strmchsr
11-08-2010, 03:52 PM
The Tangled meet and greet is in the former "Belle's Story Time" area of MK next to the castle and across from Cosmic Ray's. As for does she look like she does in the movie - Disney doesn't allow any character to go onstage unless they are instantly recognizable as the movie character. If you want to see, go to the Disney Parks blog and search for Tangled. They showed some pics of the characters recently.

exvagirl
11-08-2010, 05:14 PM
Just saw her this past weekend...looks relatively close to the cartoon version. She was also there w/ the prince (not sure of his name) from the movie, who also looked alot like the cartoon.

Kim Possible
11-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Just saw her this past weekend...looks relatively close to the cartoon version. She was also there w/ the prince (not sure of his name) from the movie, who also looked alot like the cartoon.

His name is Flynn Rider aka Eugene.... I saw them when I was there a few weeks ago, although I didn't have much to say since I hadn't seen the movie yet!

minnie-mouse
11-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Awesome, thanks everyone! My DDs are counting down the days til we can go see the movie.

Kim Possible
11-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Awesome, thanks everyone! My DDs are counting down the days til we can go see the movie.

you will certainly enjoy it!! it was the cutest movie in a while

Gator
11-12-2010, 10:46 PM
I hope she's there until early February. My DD will love seeing and meeting her.

BrerGnat
11-13-2010, 11:08 AM
I hope she doesn't look too much like the one in the movie. The movie version looks like some crazy Barbie/Anime hybrid...sort of freaky, IMO. :D

Kim Possible
11-13-2010, 05:00 PM
I hope she doesn't look too much like the one in the movie. The movie version looks like some crazy Barbie/Anime hybrid...sort of freaky, IMO. :D

haha, when i saw here, she was cute, her eyes arent AS big as they are in the movie....

Figment!
11-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Here's the official press photo for Rapunzel and Flynn Rider:

Greenlawler
11-18-2010, 07:14 PM
I hope she's there until early February. My DD will love seeing and meeting her.

I think this is a safe bet since they re-frubed the area for them, and there are no high profile Disney movies on the horizon for a while. Cars 2 and Winnie The Pooh probably do not give us new park characters. Bow and the Bear is 2012 I think, and King of the Elves was pushed back to 2012 so I would say its a safe bet that they hang around for a long while.
Bolt, Up, and Meet The Robinson characters went away sooner than they should have becuase they each had movies on their heels.

Greenlawler
11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
oops refurb.....

Anyways, I would imagine Tiana stays around for a while she she has princess status. Not sure the Tangled cast gets that kind of respect. Depends on how the movie does. But I would bet they are around for a long stay.

jpH/keD
11-19-2010, 05:06 PM
:thumbsup: Thanks for the pic Figment! LOVE IT! They look great!