PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in 7 days...Any Christmas Stuff Up?

HeadFairyInCharge
11-08-2010, 12:34 PM
We are heading down to the World on 11/15 :tink:...getting excited seeing good weather reports High 70's to 80 sounds good to me !! Jersey Week is over :mickey:...wondering if anyone is there and can comment on the crowds in the parks??? We were told that they start decorating for Christmas as soon as Halloween is over and even more after Thanksgiving...just wondering have any resorts started getting trees up...2 daughters getting ready !! We love the Parks all decorated...but we are only there for 5 days...leave Saturday before Thanksgiving to be home for the holiday :(

TinkiTime1989
11-08-2010, 01:13 PM
The parks are decorated. Tonight is the first official night of the Osborne lights at DHS as well as the first MVMCP at MK. I haven't checked the resorts so I'm not sure if the trees are up yet or not, but the parks are definitely festive. :santa3::tree::snowman::deer::candy:

faline
11-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Yes, I just read a trip report from someone who attended one of the last Halloween parties. Before the end of the trip, they were seeing Christmas decorations and hearing Christmas music in the parks!

HeadFairyInCharge
11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Cool....:santa3: