PDA

View Full Version : What time does online ADR system open?

laprana
11-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I'll be hopping online in a couple of weeks to make our ADRs for our May trip! :joy: I made our ADRs online last year, and I can't remember for sure what time the online system opens in the morning. I'm thinking it was 6:00 a.m. EST, but I'm not sure...Can anyone confirm what time it opens? TIA! :mickey:

Strmchsr
11-08-2010, 11:47 AM
6:00 am Eastern for online and 7 am for the phones.

laprana
11-08-2010, 12:16 PM
Great! That's just what I needed to know. Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

faline
11-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Up through last week, the on-line system was only accepting reservations for the day that was exactly 180 days out. If you wanted to make any reservations beyond that, you got a message to call. I understand the system is going down again - this Thursday, I believe, so hopefully, they will be fixing this issue at that time.

laprana
11-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Thanks for that info! That's good to know...hopefully they'll have it fixed within a couple of weeks or so. We can start making our ADRs on the 29th. I'll plan on calling as a back up if the online system isn't working.

Belster
11-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I'll be hopping online in a couple of weeks to make our ADRs for our May trip! :joy: I made our ADRs online last year, and I can't remember for sure what time the online system opens in the morning. I'm thinking it was 6:00 a.m. EST, but I'm not sure...Can anyone confirm what time it opens? TIA! :mickey:

I am from Illinois as well and I am always able to get on at 5:00 AM I have done this for our past 3 trips. Each time I got everything I wanted to the T. Good luck!