PDA

View Full Version : Elevators@ POFQ

Zimkeeper
11-08-2010, 10:17 AM
Just 3 weeks to go, so I am starting to think about packing. My DH is having some back problems but we like to be on the top floor because it seems to be quieter. I know that some Mods have elevators, but I can't remember if they have them at POFQ. If not, I will just user smaller bags and pack lighter.
Thanks for your help.

ibelieveindisneymagic
11-08-2010, 10:34 AM
You are all set, POFQ does have elevators :thumbsup:

buzznwoodysmom
11-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Just spent 4 nights at POFQ and they do have elevators. I've stayed at all 4 mods and I think the only one that doesn't not have elevators in CBR.

Scar
11-08-2010, 10:59 AM
I've stayed at all 4 mods and I think the only one that doesn't not have elevators in CBR.I don't think The Cabanas (2 stories) at CSR have them.

buzznwoodysmom
11-08-2010, 04:54 PM
I don't think The Cabanas (2 stories) at CSR have them.

Yes they do. The one time we stayed at CSR we were in the cabanas and we did have elevators.

lindique
11-08-2010, 05:56 PM
The Bayou rooms (only 2 stories) at Riverside do not have elevators.

WDWCrazyKaren
11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
We'll be at POFQ in just about 6 weeks, and we always get an upper floor. We've stayed both up and down, and upper floors are a LOT quieter! We're right there with you, OP!

Scar
11-09-2010, 12:39 PM
Yes they do. The one time we stayed at CSR we were in the cabanas and we did have elevators.Hmm... must have been tucked away pretty good, never saw them. Oh well.

buzznwoodysmom
11-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Hmm... must have been tucked away pretty good, never saw them. Oh well.

Yes, actually they were tucked away well. It was such a far walk to the elevators that we never used them. It was much quicker to take the stairs. My mom who has some mobility issues did use the elevator on some nights when returning from the parks so I'm positive they had them, but your right, they aren't in a very visable spot depending on where your room is located.

Buttercup
11-09-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes, Port Orleans (both sides) have elevators, but Caribbean Beach Resort does not. Can't remember about Coronado Springs...