PDA

View Full Version : La Hacienda de San Angel reviews????

r4kids
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Have a ressie for 7:30pm in Dec and I wanted to get some opinions?? Thanks a bunch. Oh also a kid menu or options??

Marker
11-07-2010, 06:05 PM
We ate there last week an really like it. The facility is beautiful, our server was great. We orded the "La Hacienda - mixed grill offering flank steak, chicken al pastor, chorizo and vegetables, served with beans and fresh salsa ". We both thought it was very good and was more than enough for 2 people.

Daisy'sMom
11-07-2010, 06:52 PM
Loved it. We also ate on the other side one night, the quick service. The best Nachos ever.:mickey:

ElenitaB
11-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Just to clarify: there are two restaurants in the pavillion that houses La Hacienda de San Angel. The other is a counter-service that's called Cantina de San Angel.

r4kids
11-09-2010, 10:15 AM
We also have an option of 9:15, is it worth it to do the 9:15 to see Illuminations?? Is it a good view??

Disney Hungarian
11-09-2010, 10:34 AM
The night I was there (Oct.5) we were seated in the main dining room in front of the windows. There is a smaller dining area off to the side without a view. The view of Illuminations was perfect. They dimmed the lights and the music was piped in. The whole restaurant came to a stand still as the fireworks started. Mostly because all of the guests without a view came into the main dining area and clogged the aisles. So unless they have changed, everyone in the restaurant could watch Illuminations from inside. I would HIGHLY recommend it. But if the seating is running late. You may not get inside in time with a 9:15 seating. Hector the MGR suggested to me that I try to arrive an hour before the show.

r4kids
11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Hmmmm alright. I will arrive around 8:45 - 9:00pm, with the little ones they may not wait long, if at all...... I have too see what he mood is and go from there. Thank you all for your response, can't wait 17 days!!!!!!!!! :mickey:

gwfx1031
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
We ate there on Friday 11/12. We had a 745 ressie but asked for a window table and would wait for it to be available. We were seated by 815 in a prime spot. We took our time in ordering and our food was out by 0850. The view was great. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding. We ate here and Via Napoli on this past trip and these two places have raised the bar for dining in Epcot.