PDA

View Full Version : Purchase with purchase???

Disney4us2
11-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Is anyone there now? What is the current purchase with purchase?

I was at Disneyland yesterday and they had really cute tote bags. They come in red, silver and navy blue. There is a bow on the front and a golden mickey hanging from the bow. Looks very festive. They were 11.99 with a 25.00 purchase

TinkiTime1989
11-07-2010, 01:11 PM
We currently have those same bags available at various locations on property in Gold, Navy Blue, Silver, or Red. There is also a Christmas throw blanket for I believe $16.95 with a $40 purchase.

Disney4us2
11-07-2010, 01:37 PM
We currently have those same bags available at various locations on property in Gold, Navy Blue, Silver, or Red. There is also a Christmas throw blanket for I believe $16.95 with a $40 purchase.

Thanks! I will have to add the gold to my collection. They make great teacher gifts:mickey:

boobalk
11-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Funny story about the gift w/purchase, when we were there this past Oct.3, the gift was a rolling carry-on size duffel w/the WDW logo on it. Of course we all got one, and good thing too, as we had more going home than coming down. Anyway, we landed in Nashville and went to retreive our luggage, and as the luggage carousel started around, there was what seemed like 20 or 30 or these WDW bags coming around the circle. Good thing everyone's was tagged!

DisneyFr33k
11-08-2010, 05:29 PM
When we were there 2 weeks ago, all three were offered (purses in various colors, rolling duffles and the winter throw). We got the winter throw - of Mickey and friends ice skating. It was $15. The World of Disney in DD was almost all out when I was there (Saturday, Oct 23 late afternoon). They only had 3 left! I'm sure they've replenished by now. We got the one a couple of years ago with Micky and friends around a fireplace and our kids love to snuggle on the couch with it in the winter. So the second one was a no brainer to get this year!