PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances?

JenniferS.
11-07-2010, 08:23 AM
I've been not so patiently waiting and hoping that free dining will be out for Nov. or Dec. 2011. When do you think they would announce that if they were to do it? I'm thinking about going around this time next Nov. Should we just book and then have it get changed if it does come out? I'm afraid if we wait too long, we won't get the hotel we want. We are a party of 6, so we can only go to so many places. Thanks!

magicofdisney
11-07-2010, 08:52 AM
While I can't predict what Disney will do I can recommend Magical Journeys (Wendy is FABULOUS!). If Free Dining comes out for that time period, they will automatically switch your reservations to that status. Many times I've read reports where they took care of it in the early morning hours and the customer wakes up to a happy email with all the details and savings. It's a win, win situation. :thumbsup:

Nut4DW
11-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I agree.. Book it with Magical Journeys-Denise is also wonderful- she changed our reservations last year to get us a better deal. We originally booked with free dining then I received a 40 percent discount code and since that saved us more money she changed our reservation.

faline
11-07-2010, 04:11 PM
There's no way of knowing what, if any, additional discounts Disney might offer for next year. If you will be going whether or not free dining is announced, you should book for the spot where you want to stay. Like others, I also recommend using Magical Journeys. That way, you know that if a discount is offered, Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/) will make sure it's applied to you!

JenniferS.
11-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks everyone....I'll keep it in mind. I usually book all my own vacations. I'm a travel agent wannabe...lol..but thanks!

hokies4life
11-08-2010, 06:49 AM
The reason we always use MJ is that they do all the math for us. We usually go when there are multiple offers (free dining, AP discounts, visa discounts) and they figure out which works best for our situation and apply it :). Saves me from lots of spreadsheets and taking time away from school to work those things out.