PDA

View Full Version : Difference between La Hacienda and San Angel Inn?

pego79
11-06-2010, 11:26 PM
I was just looking over availability for dining reservations and noticed there are two options for Mexican dining at Epcot: La Hacienda and San Angel Inn. Can someone help me out with what the difference is between these two restaurants? I'm confused!! :confused:

AHOTE
11-07-2010, 08:43 AM
San Angel Inn is strictly a table sevice restaurant, dining is inside the Mexico pavillion. La Hacienda is counter service for lunch and switches to a table service restaurant for dinner. Tables are available inside, and outside under a covered veranda overlooking the lagoon. We ate at La Hacienda for lunch so we didn't look at diner menu to compare the two. The tacos were very good at La Hacienda. :thumbsup:

Disney Hungarian
11-07-2010, 12:57 PM
There are actually 3 restaurants in the Mexico pavilion (4 if you count the Tequila bar that I believe serves apps.) The San Angel Inn is a table service restaurant inside the pyramid and is very nice. Serving lunch and dinner. It feels like you are in an outside courtyard at night. I did not like the food there on the 2 occasions that I went ('93 and '05). La Hacienda de San Angel is a table service that serves both lunch and dinner. It is an up-scale restaurant and it's big draw is the view from it's lakeside location. La Cantina de San Angel is a counter service with outdoor seating.