PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Plan and Pepper Market

Daisy712
11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
Hello,

We are staying at Pop, but thinking of using the quick service dining plan to go over to the Pepper Market. We have never tried it. Do you pay the 10% charge with the dining plan or is it not charged?

We thought the steak looked great. Is it allowed on the quick service plan?

Thanks.:mickey:

forever a child
11-06-2010, 09:14 PM
I asked this question earlier on when we began planning for our upcoming Dec trip since we will be staying at CSR. I believe if you are on the DDP then the 10% is covered. If you are paying OOP then obviously you need to pay it. Yes, you can use DDP quick service credits here.

If you are paying OOP and are taking your food out, to go...then the 10% is not required. Only if you are eating there.

Hope this helps.:mickey:

xrayqueen
11-07-2010, 07:33 AM
We are staying at CSR in December and I wondered the same thing. Wasn't sure if tips were covered on the dining plan.

r4kids
11-07-2010, 05:34 PM
I just now found out about the 10%, we would most likely eat in our room. Is this all a counter service????

Gator
11-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Pepper Market is strictly counter service, but the offer table service quality food. If you eat there, the 10% charge is an automatic tip that you have to pay with OR without the dining plan. I hear that if you take it to go, you don't have to pay the tip, but I cannot confirm that as I've never done it. Plus, do you really want to haul that much food all the way back to your room? If your in the Cabanas or the Ranchos, I'd dump that option.