PDA

View Full Version : Trip packet not received...11 days before trip

Carolanne
11-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I already emailed my awesome travel agent at MJ, but I thought I'd check in with my fellow Intercotees: it's 11 days before DH & I leave for our last kid-free WDW trip, and I just realized that I haven't received my WDW resort packet. Has anyone experienced a delay in receiving their packets?

Seriously, I just realized we haven't gotten & I'm embarrassed to admit that. It's been a little hectic with work & pregnancy-related dr appointments, plus DH & I have had dueling sinus & ear infections :ill:

I'm sure it's not a huge issue, but my anxiety is getting the better of of me, lol.

Thanks guys!

faline
11-05-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm sure your Magical Journeys agent will take good care of you and ensure you get everything you need! Have a great trip and hope you're feeling better!

Carolanne
11-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks, Linda! I'm sure my MJ agent will take great care of me. I just got a little anxious once I realized what had happened--maybe this is how my nesting instinct is manifesting itself, lol!

Buttercup
11-05-2010, 06:41 PM
ha ha Gotta love nesting!
Magical Journeys will take care of you. But for those who might be in a similar situation without the wonderful help of MJ, you can always call the Magical Express phone number and they'll priority ship you a new packet. (I had to do this last year)

Niecyboo
11-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Yep. They were running a little late anyway, and then for some reason mine packet arrived late in the week instead of Monday like it usually does. Sorry about that but everything is on its way!

Make sure to send pictures of baby's "pre-birth" trip to Disneyworld.

Carolanne
11-07-2010, 11:55 AM
SQUEE! Thanks so much, Denise :) Getting my packet in the mail--just one more reason to look forward to going home after a long work day :mickey:

whistlewhileyouwork
11-07-2010, 12:15 PM
I understand how your feeling;.....I once had atrip planned and had not got my confirmation email!!I was worried, but then i called and the woman told me that they were just so busy!! YEs it is an excuse but if your a disney lover like me you would understand!!:mickey: