PDA

View Full Version : Self serve drinks

sydzach
11-01-2010, 10:53 AM
I know there is a self serve drink location at Epcot, thinking it is something Umbrella-electric Umbrella?? I have heard there might be one at Hollywood studios, any others that you all know of. It will not be as much an issue for us this time because it should be much cooler in November than it has been our last two trips, June and April, but still that is a nice feature considering how expensive drinks are typically.

PopPhan
11-01-2010, 11:58 AM
I know there is a self serve drink location at Epcot, thinking it is something Umbrella-electric Umbrella?? I have heard there might be one at Hollywood studios, any others that you all know of. It will not be as much an issue for us this time because it should be much cooler in November than it has been our last two trips, June and April, but still that is a nice feature considering how expensive drinks are typically.

There are REFILL stations at Electric Umbrella and Sunshine Seasons (Land pavilion) for those who have PURCHASED drinks. You cannot (should not) bring your own cup/mug/etc. to use for "free" drinks at will.

Ice Station Cool has free samples of sodas from around the world (Beverly is a MUST TRY!!) - these are dispensed into 'shot glass' sized Coke cups.

sydzach
11-01-2010, 12:21 PM
Where is Ice Station Cool? Wouldn't mind trying that.

I thought I heard there was a place at Hollywood Studios that had self serve??

magicofdisney
11-01-2010, 12:27 PM
There is one at HS. It is located at the Backlot Express.

Tinkermom
11-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Where is Ice Station Cool? Wouldn't mind trying that.

I thought I heard there was a place at Hollywood Studios that had self serve??

Ice Station Cool is past the fountains as you head toward the World Showcase. It will be on your right.

You can try 6 different types of sodas from around the world for FREE (at Disney - can you believe it! :mickey:) !! And it is unlimited. My favorite is the vegitabeta from Japan - does not taste like veggies, more like orange drink.

Oh, and yes - you have to try the Beverly from Italy...:secret:

BowTie7
11-01-2010, 06:00 PM
The counter service places in the monorail hotels near the Magic Kingdom also have self-service drink stations (and tend to have better food and more pleasant surroundings than the Magic Kingdom locations).

Sylvia
11-02-2010, 09:53 PM
Oh, and yes - you have to try the Beverly from Italy...:secret:

But, try the Beverly FIRST, to get the full flavor. :mickey: