PDA

View Full Version : pofq rooms refurbished?

PoohnTink
11-01-2010, 07:22 AM
Can anyone tell me the last time the rooms were refurbished at pofq? Anyone been there lately are they in nice shape? The last time we stayed there, (several years ago) they were sad, but we love this resort.

remy1014
11-01-2010, 07:28 AM
They are just starting a refurb at FQ now. I am hoping they are done by the spring. FQ looks so pretty but the rooms look pretty worn out.

BklynChick
11-05-2010, 11:12 PM
I know they did a refurb in 2001 because they shut down the entire resort and bumped us to POR. I did enjoy our recent stay, but I agree, the rooms could use some updating.

buzznwoodysmom
11-06-2010, 11:12 PM
We just stayed at POFQ. We were in two rooms actually. We had 3 nights booked, but then decided to stay one more night and they had already given our room to another guest so we had to move. Both of our rooms were in great shape. No peeling paint, dirty carpet, or run down bathrooms. Everything seemed to be in good condition. I would like it if they updated the fabrics in the rooms, but that's how I feel about most of WDW resorts bedding. I think the rooms just need to be updated in general, but the conditions were good. We stayed in a room at the Poly last Nov. that was in more need of a good cleaning than both of our rooms at POFQ.

WDWCrazyKaren
11-09-2010, 09:19 AM
We'll be there soon! I hope we can find a refurbished room. If not, it will take a lot more beer to make the older rooms look "nicer".