PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Luggage question

TikiGoddess
10-31-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi all,

On my next trip I'll be arriving on DME to Pop Century around noon. I will have my carryon suitcase and a backpack with me. I'd like to check in, have some lunch, and then head off to the MK.

But I know that my room will most likely not be ready at noon. I won't be arriving back at the resort until probably 11pm. If I give my bags to Luggage Services, will there be someone around at that late hour to retrieve them for me?

Thanks in advance!
Kathy

JerseyDad
11-01-2010, 11:04 PM
......yup....someone will be there to get your bags from where they store them. People arrive at WDW at all hours of the day...and night....so there is always someone there.

....BTW...don't be so sure that a room won't be ready for you if you arrive at noon. We always get to POP between 11am and noon...and a room has always been available.

Renfairwedding
11-02-2010, 09:43 AM
They just might have them sent to your room. We arived early and when we retrurned at 9pm our room was filled with lugage and a fridge full of cheese cake and beer....

To bad it was not ours.

Cheese cake and beer... lol..... awsome!!!!

Mickey'sIrishPAl
11-02-2010, 12:34 PM
They just might have them sent to your room. We arived early and when we retrurned at 9pm our room was filled with lugage and a fridge full of cheese cake and beer....

To bad it was not ours.

Cheese cake and beer... lol..... awsome!!!!

Trash the cheesecake. Drink the beer!! :beer::thumbsup:

PixieMagic
11-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Yes - someone will def be there... also if they say the room isn't ready have them do the text notification when it is... half the time if you hang out for 15 min or so you'll get a text with the room number saying it's ready :thumbsup: