PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation numbers

ANG
10-29-2010, 03:50 PM
So I'm, pretty mad at myself.

I made ADRs 180 days from our trip and wrote down all the confirmation numbers. Then over the last few months, I've been changing them around, hoping for others to open up. But I failed to write down the NEW ADRs I had made. :oops: And now with the system being upgraded, I can't see all my reservations.

I'm not even 100% positive what my ADRs are. Can you call and ask without this information? Any suggestions for me? Our trip is the end of November. Have they said when the system will be back to normal?

faline
10-29-2010, 03:58 PM
No idea when the system will be fully functional. I'd suggest calling to see if they can look up your reservations via your name.

When you made them, did you include your room reservation number? If so, you might be able to have Disney pull them up that way as well.

Grumpy.
10-29-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm guessing you made the ressies online, not called in? If so, they send you a confirmation email after the ressie is made. I know I have a folder in my email program that contains all those confirmation emails. Maybe check your old emails? If you deleted them, check your deleted folder..if you haven't cleared that folder out since you made the reservations, the emails may still be there.

TheRustyScupper
10-29-2010, 04:45 PM
1) They may or may not look you up by name
. . . there are a surprising amount of same names
. . . the list can go really long
. . . and take a long while to search
. . . but, you might get lucky, so ask
2) They prefer to look you up by phone number
. . . hopefully you gave the same number for all ADRs
. . . it is far easier to find these, as they are individual

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-29-2010, 05:39 PM
I just got off the phone with Disney Dining reservations a few minutes ago. As expected they are aware of the glitch, but the ADR's should be in the system even if they don't show on the website. The CM said they had no timeframe for when the glitch would be patched. She was very polite and said by all means call if you don't see your reservations and want to confirm. Although I'm sure they must be frustrated with all these "confirming" telephone calls.

rubato
10-29-2010, 06:41 PM
You don't need the confirmation numbers to call. They can look them up for you. I had to do it too.:blush:

LudwigVonDrake
10-29-2010, 09:06 PM
I always print out my reservations after I make them.

rubato
10-30-2010, 05:22 PM
I always print out my reservations after I make them.

This would be a lot of printing and reprinting for me. I have changed my reservations at least 20 times in the 3 weeks I've been planning this vacation! :D

ANG
10-30-2010, 08:50 PM
You don't need the confirmation numbers to call. They can look them up for you. I had to do it too.:blush:

Even if you may not be sure what restaurant you booked for each day?:-o

Gator
10-30-2010, 10:06 PM
Man, I left for a cruise 9 days ago - and they still don't have this fixed? Unbelievable.