PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling on online ressie

NY GOOFY
10-29-2010, 08:36 AM
I made my dining ressies for our upcoming trip (21 days and counting). I booked 2 ressies on the same night and need to cancel one of them. Can you do this through the online ressie system? If so, how? Or do you have to do it by phone?

BugeyedMuggy
10-29-2010, 09:37 AM
You can cancel online ressies online. Just have yor confirmation#.

disneymom15
10-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Yes you can cancel using the online system. I've done it once and for the life of me, I can't remember how I did it. I know I didn't have any problems, but, must be my age creeping up on me (time to start taking Ginko).

brivers222
10-29-2010, 10:10 AM
on waltdisneyworld.com you just sign-in (same log in you used to make the ressies) then you go to the middle tool bar that says "MY RESERVATIONS"

All your ressies will pop up in order of days and times. Then to the right you can click on the link that says CANCEL... simple!

Now if it is a ressie for something you had to use your credit card to reserve... Mickey BYBBQ, CRT, HDDMR then i would actually call yourself and talk to a CM. I cancelled CRT online and just to make sure it went through I called... well in fact it hadnt, so she cancelled it for me online and gave me a cancellation number (online does not give you this)

But really its no big deal if you haven't forked out money on your CC.

Mom2Princess'
10-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Ordinarily you can cancel your ressies online with the confirmation number and the phone number you made it with. However, since they began upgrading the system, most people cannot pull up their reservations. You can try, but if you get a message stating that no reservation exists blah blah blah, give them a call.

Good luck and have fun on your trip!

brivers222
10-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Oh right, i forgot about this update fiasco...

When it first hit i tried to call while in disney and the CM just told me they couldn't pull it up either so just don't show up for it. weird but its exactly what i didn't

Stu29573
10-29-2010, 03:35 PM
I would call because of the update. I had to do this to confirm all of mine...