PDA

View Full Version : Disneyworld.com is messed up for me

Buttercup
10-28-2010, 11:44 AM
I've been trying to make use of the Disneyworld.com website for our upcoming trip, and I'm having all kinds of issues.

I'm trying to update my address in their system so that if pincodes are ever sent out, they're coming to my new home! But every time I go to change my address, it says I'm using "invalid characters" (which I'm not) and won't save. So that can't be fixed right now I guess.

Then I tried to print out customized maps, and it's all messed up -- when it prints, Pooh's playground is wayyyyy off behind Splash Mountain, and other stuff like that! It's still inaccurate with calling it "Cinderella's Golden Carousel" too, not that it's a big deal.

A couple times when I go to check my ADR's, it says the function is not available as well.

Does anyone know if their site is in the middle of being upgraded and that's why all the glitches?

faline
10-28-2010, 12:33 PM
The did an upgrade almost two weeks ago and, from what I can gather, are still having issues.

PopPhan
10-28-2010, 01:13 PM
The "dot" for Pooh's Playground is way off because it is being removed as part of the FantasyLand reimagining....

Buttercup
10-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Yeah, but the playground is still there for now, isn't it? They haven't moved Dumbo on the map, or any other thing pertaining to the Fantasyland refurb.

faline
10-29-2010, 09:30 PM
Yeah, but the playground is still there for now, isn't it?

Actually, Pooh's playground is no longer there. It's right in the middle of an active construction site.

LVT
10-31-2010, 09:15 PM
I got that on 30th as well, it did not like my name any more.