PDA

View Full Version : coral reef table

mickeyman42
10-28-2010, 10:16 AM
I have an ADR for coral reef. Is it possible to request a table (and wait if necessary) next to the aquariums? or do they make you take the next available table since I would guess that sitting next to the tanks is why most people go there in the first place.

Strmchsr
10-28-2010, 10:57 AM
I have an ADR for coral reef. Is it possible to request a table (and wait if necessary) next to the aquariums? or do they make you take the next available table since I would guess that sitting next to the tanks is why most people go there in the first place.

It is possible to request that and, if they are not too busy, you can let them know you're willing to wait until an aquarium side table is available. If they're packed out, they might insist on you taking the next available, but even if they do, the aquarium is very easily seen no matter where your table is. I always love swimming by the Coral Reef tables when I do Divequest and waving to all of the people eating. :mickey:

WishingStar2006
10-28-2010, 10:59 AM
Yes, you can request an aquarium table and just wait until one opens up....we did this in August and the wait was about 20 minutes. By the way, you can pretty much see the aquarium from all of the tables as the tables are arranged on tiered floors.

AllDisney
10-28-2010, 05:20 PM
There really isn't a bad seat anywhere at the Coral Reef from what I remember:number1:

Kaps
10-28-2010, 05:27 PM
All seats are good but you can make a request and wait.

faline
10-28-2010, 06:21 PM
I can only tell you our experience. We have eaten at this restaurant a number of times. On more than one occasion (and I can guarantee they weren't overly busy), we politely requested a table next to aquarium windows and let it be known we'd be willing to wait for the table. We have never been seated anywhere near the aquarium windown and have even been seated on that level. On more than one occasion, the folks at the host station have been rude or very close to it. We don't visit this location often any more. Every once in a while, I'll put it on our list to see if our request will be honored. Other than that, we only go if traveling with someone else who wants to dine here.

Pirate Granny
10-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Once, we were eating there...and a party was going to be seated by us..in the third tier...the gentleman complained loudly that he wanted that table by the glass...CM said, no already assigned...he said his party would wait for the next available table by the glass. 45 minutes later when we were leaving he and his party was still waiting to be seated...take whatever table they give you...you'll still be able to see.

#1donaldfan
10-29-2010, 12:19 PM
I'd say if you willing to wait, but for us we want in and out so we can resume playing !! We did get a center table, lower level a couple of years ago, so I can see the desire to be there...it was just luck of the draw !!! :mickey: