PDA

View Full Version : Last night

minnie04
10-27-2010, 04:46 PM
I was just wondering, has anyone gone to the Halloween party or the Christmas party on the last night of the event? how are the crowds? Just asking :mickey:

lovinmesomedisney
10-27-2010, 09:24 PM
I don't know about the last night, but I was there for I believe it was only the second one, and it was ridiculously crowded. Very disappointed.

minnie04
10-28-2010, 09:26 AM
I guess we are going the last night. I booked an earlier Weekend, but do to school exams and things we have to wait until the kids are out.... It sure isnt like it used to be when they were younger. We could miss a day or two for Disney World. Now its High School & College that get in the way..(so to speak)To all the parents with younger kids enjoy these years. It has gotten so hard to plan any trips with everyone in different directions now... :(

brivers222
10-28-2010, 10:31 AM
we kinda went in the middle but we attended all 3 MNSSHPs that were offered during our stay.

They progressively got worse and worse. So I am guessing the last few will be pretty crowded... but they do limit the tickets, although none of the ones i went to were sold out!

We are going to be going to the 2nd to last week (including i think the 3rd to last MVMCP) in 2011... i am guessing it will be crowded lol

brad192
10-28-2010, 03:42 PM
I was at MVMCP the last night in '08, and the crowds were big, but manageable. I think the fact that it's a limited hard-ticket event keeps things to a reasonable level, unlike Xmas day or July 4th. You'd NEVER catch me there on those holidays!

Regardless, if you haven't gone, it's worth doing at least once. :mickey: