PDA

View Full Version : All Star movies or music??

bostonsam
10-27-2010, 04:21 PM
I have stayed at Sports before,but since I am a fan of both,which one?

minnie04
10-27-2010, 04:48 PM
If not Sports then I would stay at the Movies..:mickey:

Strmchsr
10-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Movies has the best theming, but Music is usually a little quieter and cleaner. Also, Music shows movies by the pool which is a lot of fun. They are both good. You won't go wrong either way.

darthmacho
10-27-2010, 05:02 PM
Personally, I think Music has better theming. There's just something disconcerting about the Mighty Ducks and Herbie themes. :mickey:

megustamex
10-27-2010, 08:16 PM
Music! It's the most recently refurbished, and the pool has a DJ with games and music all day long, along with movies at night. Fun!

wdwvacationeer
10-27-2010, 09:18 PM
Our vote is for Music, too!

WDWCrazyKaren
10-28-2010, 08:12 AM
One more vote for Music! We love it there. We request the Broadway building. About a 6 minute walk to your room, but far enough away from the pools and main hall so it's fairly quiet. And it is always SO clean!

Sylvia
10-28-2010, 10:51 PM
Another vote for Music. I've stayed there on my last 4 WDW trips and it's rapidly becoming one of my favorite resorts. It's a value resort, but it feels more like a moderate, thanks to all of the activities available. I'll probably make it 5 in a row on my next trip.:thumbsup:

pianobabe
10-29-2010, 07:35 PM
DH and I have stayed at Movies multiple times. This year we stayed at Music. We loved all of the activities, the rooms, the themes and the CM's were great. We really enjoyed our stay. Music was a great resort. That being said, it lacked something for us. It didn't have that Disney "feel" that we like. True they did show Disney movies out by the pool, but that over-all feeling that DH and I enjoy just wasn't there. While I would still prefer to go back to POFQ, we have booked our trip for next year and will be staying at Movies again. For us Movies has the feel that we like.

LudwigVonDrake
10-29-2010, 09:02 PM
Of the two, Movies is better themed :mickey:

Suz36
10-30-2010, 08:27 PM
We're staying at All-Stars for the first time in January and have chosen Music. So while I can't give you an opinion on any of them, in my research I did get the feeling that transportation would be better at Music, as my understanding is that Movies gets picked up last of the three.

mainemajor
10-31-2010, 09:55 AM
Music! It's the most recently refurbished, and the pool has a DJ with games and music all day long, along with movies at night. Fun!

I love the experience of Music. It's fun all day long, yet has its quiet areas too.