PDA

View Full Version : Spa prices?

ANG
10-26-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm looking for price listings for the spa treatments that are offered at some of the resorts. Is this list available anywhere?

I'm most interested in the Contemporary resort since that is where we are staying, but I'm open to others.

SBETigg
10-26-2010, 08:58 AM
I'm not sure I'm allowed to offer a link. I have the spa menu from the Grand Floridian spa. You can find it online with a simple Google search. It lists the spa services available at the actual spa, but I'm not sure about the various resorts.

We found it more relaxing to take a half-day to go to the spa for services rather than trying to arrange something in resort. They take very good care of you, with beautiful locker rooms, saunas, and hot tubs available. I think you would find the prices similar, or at least it could give you an idea of the price range. For example, swedish massage prices:
25 minutes $75. 50 minutes $120. 80 minutes $175.

hel5165
10-26-2010, 09:48 AM
scroll down to spa treatment menu

If you go to disney.go.com and click on saratoga springs resort and scroll down there's a $50 off coupon but when you make the reservation ask if they will honor the coupon.

My daughter didn't get her's honored even though she mentioned it at the time she made the reservation. I had to file a complaint with the Disney folks to get a refund.

disneymom2000
10-26-2010, 10:31 AM
We made our reservations at the Grand Floridian Spa for this December. Relaxedyet.com is the website that had all the prices and I think they do GF and Saratoga Springs but I saw they also had prices for Contemporary in the drop down menu. But not all the locations had the same offerings.

ANG
10-26-2010, 01:51 PM
We made our reservations at the Grand Floridian Spa for this December. Relaxedyet.com is the website that had all the prices and I think they do GF and Saratoga Springs but I saw they also had prices for Contemporary in the drop down menu. But not all the locations had the same offerings.

Great site! Thanks!

TammiMcMan
10-26-2010, 05:19 PM
I'm not sure I'm allowed to offer a link.It's the official site, so no problem giving out the link ;) www.relaxedyet.com .

BrerGnat
10-26-2010, 09:31 PM
I know (from experience) that the menu of services at the resorts without a dedicated spa is relegated to massages only, and not many "fancy" ones. You can choose from very basic deep tissue, swedish, or sports massages, for the most part. They do the trick, without all the fluff, if that's what you want (sometimes, I don't need all the pampering, but I need some knots worked out of my muscles).

The services are available through the fitness center.

DiannaJ
10-26-2010, 10:16 PM
This is the detailed website for all of the spas at DW www.relaxedyet.com

brivers222
10-26-2010, 10:39 PM
We found it more relaxing to take a half-day to go to the spa for services rather than trying to arrange something in resort. They take very good care of you, with beautiful locker rooms, saunas, and hot tubs available. I think you would find the prices similar, or at least it could give you an idea of the price range. For example, swedish massage prices:
25 minutes $75. 50 minutes $120. 80 minutes $175.
and yes thanks to your trip report my fiancee had a 50min swedish massage with xtra head, neck and shoulders work...

For our honeymoon we are doing the 50min couples massage for $275 (15% discount with the MYW package)

SBETigg
10-26-2010, 11:16 PM
and yes thanks to your trip report my fiancee had a 50min swedish massage with xtra head, neck and shoulders work...

For our honeymoon we are doing the 50min couples massage for $275 (15% discount with the MYW package)

Excellent! I read about hers in your trip report. That's a great discount on the couples massage.