PDA

View Full Version : DME Packet

Disney4us2
10-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Came today:woohoo::joy::dance: That means one thing.... my MJ package won't be far behind:cloud9: It makes all the planning so much more real.

I only got 2 tags. If I need more, how do I go about getting them?

tinksmom02
10-25-2010, 05:25 PM
You beat me to it--I was just about to post the exact same thing--our docs came today also! 37 days, 1 hour out!!:cloud9:

My travel package had a misprint, though--we're flying Spirit both ways and it had us returned via Southwest--called their number & got that fixed up quick!

I think you can call the number and have them send you more tags??

ETA: just realized that we have the exact same travel dates!!

Disney4us2
10-25-2010, 05:34 PM
You beat me to it--I was just about to post the exact same thing--our docs came today also! 37 days, 1 hour out!!:cloud9:

My travel package had a misprint, though--we're flying Spirit both ways and it had us returned via Southwest--called their number & got that fixed up quick!

I think you can call the number and have them send you more tags??

ETA: just realized that we have the exact same travel dates!!

Too funny. I know there are others getting a happy suprise in the mail box. It is getting so much closer now. :cloud9:

Glad we can celebrate together:party:

Disney4us2
10-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I just called the number and they are sending more tags.

I also noticed that they had me for departure on 12/2. Only one day after arrival. I had that corrected as well. I guess it is because of a split stay.... ASMovies for one night and then on to CBR.

LudwigVonDrake
10-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Have a great trip :wave: