PDA

View Full Version : Waking up Tinkerbell?

Jotaky
10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
I had read that if you are one of the first ones in the park, there is a store on the other side of the castle where you can ask to wake up Tinkerbell. We have been looking forward to trying to be the first ones there so my daughter can do this. But my sister-in-law was there in August and just told me that they are no longer doing this. Has anyone heard anything about this one way or the other?

Strmchsr
10-23-2010, 03:41 PM
I can't confirm 100%, but I had also heard that they are don't it any more. Probably because people were getting hurt/trampled as there was a mad rush at park opening to get to the store then lots of crying and upset kids if they weren't the first one to make it. Not really the kind of environment Disney wants to create. I understand they've done something else interactive there, though, that several kids can do throughout the day.

faline
10-23-2010, 05:28 PM
I believe the store that did this was recently remodeled. I, too, had heard that the practice of waking up Tinkerbell was discontinued due to the mad dash of folks to be the first ones there.