PDA

View Full Version : 2011 ddp

FenwayGirl
10-22-2010, 09:37 AM
I am getting ready to reserve meals for my Springtime trip. I printed out the 2011 DDP Brochure and it looks like a lot of restaurants have been taken off the plan:confused:

brivers222
10-22-2010, 09:52 AM
I am getting ready to reserve meals for my Springtime trip. I printed out the 2011 DDP Brochure and it looks like a lot of restaurants have been taken off the plan:confused:

Wait which ones are you talking about??? I didn't notice any missing

::EDIT:: deleted content here due to thinking you said september... not springtime lol

Strmchsr
10-22-2010, 09:52 AM

No, they haven't. This happens every year around this time. The contracts for the restaurants expire every December. Often they don't even bother working on the renewal until December, but until the restaurants actually sign on the dotted line for the next year they can't appear in the brochure. I feel 99.9% confident that all the places on the 2010 DDP will also be there for 2011.

FenwayGirl
10-23-2010, 01:34 PM
I hope so...there was no earl of sandwich, raglan road, teppanado, mexican, italian...I iwll have to wait until Jan and recheck. I will make my ADR;s and adjust if possible...

Strmchsr
10-23-2010, 03:42 PM
I hope so...there was no earl of sandwich, raglan road, teppanado, mexican, italian...I iwll have to wait until Jan and recheck. I will make my ADR;s and adjust if possible...

Make your ADRs with no worries. Unless there's a HUGE shakeup with something (and it'll be front page news on Intercot if there is) all of those places will be on the 2011 DDP.

KAT1811
10-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Make your ADRs with no worries. Unless there's a HUGE shakeup with something (and it'll be front page news on Intercot if there is) all of those places will be on the 2011 DDP.

Just one more reason why I love Intercot so much! :rocks: