PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Luggage Assistance

Goofy4TheWorld
10-21-2010, 11:50 PM
If I drive my car to Pop Century, can I get someone to either 1) give me a luggage cart or 2) help me get my bags to my room.

What I was hoping to find when I got there last week was somewhere I could drive up to and unload my bags and get help taking them to the room (I HATE carrying luggage). Then do the reverse when I departed. I couldn't find any way to get this done.

I have seen bellmen with full carts on the elevators, but I am beginning to wonder that they are only working for people who fly in. I want them to unload my car and take it to the room with my wife while I park my car. I will tip well, I promise!!

Can this be done at Pop, and if so, HOW?

Thanks!

IloveJack
10-22-2010, 08:08 AM
We used the luggage service to help us load the car before leaving this past week. We went to the luggage guys, out front, and asked for a cart. They don't just let you have one, they go with you. A CM returned to our room with us, helped load up the cart, then went with my DH to the car and helped load everything into it. And we did tip. :)

Goofy4TheWorld
10-22-2010, 08:38 AM
We went to the luggage guys, out front, and asked for a cart.

I never saw any luggage guys out front or in the lobby, where were they located? Was there a desk that I missed or did you just walk past one by chance?

I am most interested in getting help to unpack the car as soon as I arrive, since it is always during the hot part of the day. Would I take my car to a special spot or would they just follow me to whatever parking lot I was in to unload my car?

KAT1811
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
They were right there when we pulled up on our last trip (we spent our first night at POP). If you don't see them when you pull up just pop your head inside and ask for assistance.

badkitty
10-22-2010, 02:45 PM
At the main entrance where the Magical Express drops off, look to the right for the Baggage dept. They are outside of the registration area. They are amazingly helpful.

PETE FROM NYC
10-22-2010, 04:21 PM
At Pop, luggage services is on the far right side of the lobby. We drove there last year and used them at both ends of our vacation.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-22-2010, 07:47 PM
Thanks to everyone for your replies. I saw that area to the far right as we were driving in but the road sign at the entrance to that circle said "Cast Members Only", so I didn't try it since there was nobody outside when I drove by.

So next time (46 days!) I will just drive past the "Cast Members Only" sign and go inside to get someone's attention.

Thanks again for your help!