PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have a checklist to share?

angie12210
10-21-2010, 10:56 PM
Is there a checklist posted anywhere that I can download and take with me as I'm getting things together for this trip??:blush:

cer
10-22-2010, 12:51 AM
Yes! I sent you a message.

dismommy
10-22-2010, 05:09 AM
Can you send me one too. I have always been fine, but seem to have lost my mind at some point and am going to pack the kitchen sink and leave the sunblock home. Thanks!

Ed
10-22-2010, 07:04 AM
I'm going to move this to "Vacation Planning" where you may get more input.

faline
10-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Here's Intercot's list (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/whattopack.asp).

The software on my home computer came preloaded with a packing list. I've modified that list and saved it so whenever I travel, I just need to review it and revise a bit (based on destination), print it, and check items off as I pack them.

John
10-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Yes! I sent you a message.

Please share on the discussion boards in the future. As a community, what makes us valuable and great is the collective shared knoledge we all have. By posting, you potentially expose hundreds of thousands of folks to information that can be edited, commented on, and copied.

By sending only via message, it goes to one person and dies.

A quick reminder to also check our info central section. There is so much information there - and it sometimes get overlooked by those of us who frequent the boards :)