PDA

View Full Version : Modern family

RAIDER
10-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Where getting the second season of Modern Family over here in the UK and its really beginning to take off here in a big way .
I personally love it and many a time its had me crying with laughter :D
My personal favourite was the pet one were Jay tried to cover up the death of Mannys pet by saying a Racoon killed it .

I know its popular in the US but i wondered how popular compared to your past US comedy classics ?

jonsmom
10-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Where getting the second season of Modern Family over here in the UK and its really beginning to take off here in a big way .
I personally love it and many a time its had me crying with laughter :D
My personal favourite was the pet one were Jay tried to cover up the death of Mannys pet by saying a Racoon killed it .

I know its popular in the US but i wondered how popular compared to your past US comedy classics ?

Loved the epi as well.

murphy1
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
I LOVE this show!! It is so funny! It's very popular in the U.S. as far as I can tell. Gloria and the two gay guys are hilarious.

PirateLover
10-21-2010, 09:08 PM
LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!! Phil and Cam are my favorite characters but the whole ensemble is fantastic. The show won many Emmy awards this year and is getting really great ratings. I definitely think it has staying power.

Pagan
10-22-2010, 12:05 PM
Best comedy on television right now, hands down.