PDA

View Full Version : Spirit Airlines participating with Magic Express?

Jen C.
10-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Hello~

Can anyone tell me if Spirit Airlines has been added as one of the airlines in which bags can be checked from the resort through to the airport? Thanks!

TheRustyScupper
10-21-2010, 12:10 AM
Per the WDW website:
Resort Airline Check-In Service is available with the following airline carriers:
•Alaska Airlines
•Continental
•JetBlue
•United
•American Airlines
•Delta Air Lines
•Northwest
•AirTran
•US AIR

NOTE: And, Southwest from POP.)

CleveRocks
10-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Nope, no Spirit Airlines. The only thing I'll add/change to TheRustyScupper's list is that Southwest Airlines is now participating with Resort Airline Check-in at all WDW owned-and-operated resorts except for Caribbean Beach Resort and Old Key West; it's more than just Pop Century (which is where it started as a pilot program).

DARDEVL'S SURPRISE
10-21-2010, 01:37 AM
Just curious.. When did Spirit stop this? My last trip in 2007 we used Spirit with Magical Express.

Hammer
10-21-2010, 07:01 AM
Just curious.. When did Spirit stop this? My last trip in 2007 we used Spirit with Magical Express.

You can use Magical Express when flying Spirit Airlines but it is not a part of resort airline check-in service, where you can check your bags at your hotel on the morning of your departure for your flight home.

DARDEVL'S SURPRISE
10-21-2010, 08:03 AM
You can use Magical Express when flying Spirit Airlines but it is not a part of resort airline check-in service, where you can check your bags at your hotel on the morning of your departure for your flight home.

Thanks