PDA

View Full Version : Would All-Star Music Resort Family Suite is a good choice?

Jeany031
10-20-2010, 07:56 PM
we are thinking of staying in the All-Star Music Resort Family Suite for Dec 2010! And My mom said she like this idea! I think That I has a good choice! But I don't know anything about the Family Suite in ASMU! Please help me!:confused:

Strmchsr
10-20-2010, 08:14 PM
It depends on how much room you need and how much you're planning on being in the room. If you're mostly just coming in to sleep, then it's not a good deal at all. The suites are not eligible for any discounts and it's often MUCH cheaper to do 2 connecting rooms as opposed to one suite.

cajunmickey
10-20-2010, 11:35 PM
We stayed in the suites a year ago. We were a family of 6. DH, DD, DS, sons girlfriend, my mom and my self. The kids were ages 16-18 at the time. We had plenty of room. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. We liked the fact of having a microwave in the room. We brought several heat up type of snacks for the kids to snack on when returning from the parks, and for breakfast. ASMusic is my favorite of the all star resorts ( never stayed at pop). They also have different types of games around the pool during the day. In the evening they show a movie every evening by the pool. Have a great time you in the best place there is.:mickey:

Jeany031
10-21-2010, 12:49 PM
That's perfect for our family mom, Dad and Me in the family suite. Sophie and Heidi sleeps in the standard room!