PDA

View Full Version : Disney still having trouble with dining reservation system?

wdwgirl21
10-20-2010, 10:28 AM
A few of my reservations for my feb trip are not showing up online still, and they are the hard to get Le Cellier, as well as Coral Reef and Rose and Crown. I am not even able to pull them up with my confirmation and phone number online this morning. I checked yesterday and they were not there, and called and was told that it is a system error, but the lady did not check them for me. She said the system would be down till this morning to fix the glitch, but they are still not there! I called but the wait time was 15 minutes, so I am assuming people are still having problems... anybody else having trouble?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Yes. I don't know what's going on:confused:

I pull up the "my reservations" and some of my ADR's are there. I had problems checking them last night so went back on this morning and when I compare what I have for ADRs and what the Disney reservation system has, I find that I am missing 4 of them. Like you I attempted to pull them up off of the confirmation # that I received, but no luck. Most of the ones that I have lost "hopefully temporarily" were lunch reservations at Grand Floridean, Kona and 50's Prime Time, but there was also an evening Kouzzina that I don't want to lose.

Another quirk, I was able to book two ADR's for roughly the same time. I was going to switch LTT for Grand Floridean Cafe and expected to get the error message for having two ADRs at the same time, but never got the message and it let me hold two for the same dinner period. I think I may have caught the system during a hiccup period or something.

If I can pull my ADRs back up, a phone call will ensue to see what's going on. Will be interesting to see if others are having the same problems.

VWL Mom
10-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Some of mine have gone missing also and still are not showing. I did call and they pulled them up by my last name and phone number used to make the reservation.

I was just trying to make a new ressie though and it kept signing me out so they are evidently still working with the system.

Strmchsr
10-20-2010, 11:19 AM
The system is down through this morning, so still a couple of more hours. Honestly, it's okay ya'll, Your reservations are all still there. Just relax. Give it at least a week. If, at that point, you still don't see them online call to check but while they're in the process of updating the system don't worry about it.

Itchy
10-20-2010, 12:37 PM
The system is down through this morning, so still a couple of more hours. Honestly, it's okay ya'll, Your reservations are all still there. Just relax. Give it at least a week. If, at that point, you still don't see them online call to check but while they're in the process of updating the system don't worry about it.

Yep. I had the problem last week and called Disney. They checked my Reservations and confirmed that they are still there. They were and are doing systems up grades.

Hope this helps.:mickey:

brivers222
10-20-2010, 12:46 PM
if you are currently on property and cant find your ressies... just go to any front desk and they will be able to pull all yours up. Regardless if you are onsite or offsite.

Disnamic Duo
10-20-2010, 03:53 PM

I hope you're right Chris. Our trip starts in 11 days. I've been checking online daily to see if they show back up, but so far only 4 out of 10 are there. I've been holding off calling because I figure they're getting inundated with calls. If I wait a week, and then find out they're lost, I'm going to have a tough time getting anything good.

Strmchsr
10-20-2010, 04:37 PM
I hope you're right Chris. Our trip starts in 11 days. I've been checking online daily to see if they show back up, but so far only 4 out of 10 are there. I've been holding off calling because I figure they're getting inundated with calls. If I wait a week, and then find out they're lost, I'm going to have a tough time getting anything good.

Be sure to take your confirmation numbers with you. If, for some reason, your numbers were lost, show them the confirmation and they'll work you in with no problem. However, if it makes you feel any better, only 4 of my 8 for January are showing, but I spoke with a CM on Tuesday (while I was making a reservation for something else I figured I would go ahdead and confirm the ADRs) and everything was just fine. Several others on Intercot who did call to check also reported everything to be fine. I have yet to hear of anyone who has lost their ADRs as a result of the system upgrade. I've even checked some of the other boards to be sure. So, I'd say no worries for you.

BigThunderFan
10-20-2010, 06:09 PM
I have the same issue, only 4 of my 10 are showing up. My TA said not to worry about it, he has checked for others as well and they are all good.

I just hate knowing the ones missing are LeCellier and our Fantasmic! dinner... :confused:

ToraTory
10-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Thank goodness for you guys... I was just checking mine (all 9 of them) and I can't pull up even one of the. I have the original e-mails I received when I made the ressies but still it made me feel a bit sick to the stomach :) So I figured I'd check here to see if anyone was else was having issues and sure enough it's not just me. I feel much better now... breathing in.... breathing out.... :cool:

-- tory

DunkieKong
10-20-2010, 11:52 PM
We leave Saturday for our next trip and I hadn't pulled up my adr's for a few weeks, so I figured I'd check them tonite. Well, just as everyone else posted, more than half of my adr's are no longer online. So, after almost having a mini-stroke, I calmed myself down, and searched Intercot for the answer. I will definitely be calling in the morning to make sure the rest of them show up. It's funny, the adr's that required a credit card number for the deposit are magically there.

brivers222
10-21-2010, 09:58 AM
I am positive they still have them in their system just not available for you to see. If you have the ADR number you should be all set.

I was at the Kingdom when this "upgrade" happened and everythign was out of whack. My Spirit of Aloha was missing, my Cinderella Royal Table was missing and 5 other regular ADRs were gone. I stopped at the front desk of the Poly to get my luau tickets and she was able to pull up all my ressies... so they still have them, you just cant see them.

On a weirder note, since we decided to go to the MNSSHP on Oct 12 i wanted to cancel my Ohana dinner. So i called and the lady said that they can't access the system so she can't cancel it. When asked what to do, she said just don't show up. So actually I had to do that to 3 of our ADRs last week because plans changed... yet I couldn't do the right thing and cancel the ressie

Disnamic Duo
10-21-2010, 10:19 AM
Be sure to take your confirmation numbers with you. If, for some reason, your numbers were lost, show them the confirmation and they'll work you in with no problem. However, if it makes you feel any better, only 4 of my 8 for January are showing, but I spoke with a CM on Tuesday (while I was making a reservation for something else I figured I would go ahdead and confirm the ADRs) and everything was just fine. Several others on Intercot who did call to check also reported everything to be fine. I have yet to hear of anyone who has lost their ADRs as a result of the system upgrade. I've even checked some of the other boards to be sure. So, I'd say no worries for you.

Thanks Chris. That is reassuring. I have all my confirmation #'s on my calendar on my phone, so I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Tink1
10-21-2010, 12:47 PM
They have not completed then system updates either! I think there may be one more outage.

Nanc

DunkieKong
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM
So, I called, and the reservations are all still there, so that made me feel better. I asked the woman on the phone why didn't Disney put a note on the website saying that some of them would not appear? She told me that she had no idea why they didn't just add a memo, and that about a third of her calls the last week or so have been people looking for missing reservations.