PDA

View Full Version : Curious about Bounce-back!?!

mickey_M_lvr
10-19-2010, 12:53 PM
Ok so since I have began hanging out on here I notice more and more about bounce back. First question....Do you have to be a DVC member or can hop on this fun wagon? #2) What I gather is that you have to put your deposit down ($200) when you are there. DO you get to book a package or is a room only reservation? #3) What if a better deal comes along....Can you change your bounce back to match that offer if it falls into the timeframe or are you locked in??

Thanks for the help everyone. I Love Disney and would love to be able to spend a lil more time there.... even more so if I can get a good deal!

Thank again!

Ms. Mode
10-19-2010, 01:34 PM
I'm curious about the bounce back too. Every time we've been at WDW there has been a bounce back offer available but we just couldn't afford to go back that quickly. This year when we go we plan to partake of the bounce back, but now I understand that they aren't always offered.

A question I have (to add to yours) is if you have to bounce back to the same resort you're currently book into, or if you can pick any other resort to bounce to? :confused:

disneymom15
10-19-2010, 01:50 PM
#1-We're not DVC members and we've done the bounce back.
#2.We've only done "room only" and leave a one nights stay deposit.
#3.We always transfer our bounce back offer to Terrisue at Magical Journeys. If a better deals comes along she takes care of it.
#4.You don't have to book at the same resort you are currently at.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-19-2010, 11:08 PM
It depends on the bounceback offer. When I went in June, they were offering a percentage off the room, which could be booked room-only or a package, and was something that was not available to the public at that time.

Last week they were only offering the same free dining that is available to all, which of course has to be made as a package reservation.

So it all depends on the magical 8 ball that is Disney discounting.

mickey_M_lvr
10-23-2010, 09:59 AM
Thanks for all the help. I guess we will have to see what kind of offer they are trying to sweet talk us with. :mickey: