PDA

View Full Version : WEb site where to download park music

razor5002000
10-18-2010, 09:56 PM
I was wonering if any one knows of any website where it is possible to downoad music from Disnehy world. I am looking for the whole show audio for Kitchen Kabarte for the most part.

DizneyRox
10-19-2010, 07:05 AM
This is what search engines are for...

If I'm not mistaken though, there's an old Epcot record (yes a record) that has the Kitchen Cabaret Medley on it. Amazon or eBay might get you there. It's called "The Official Album of EPCOT Center" from 1983. There's also an Official Albut of Disneyland, Walt Disney World and EPCOT CEnter from 1987 that has it.

After that, you might need to check out the WDW Forever system. There's quite a few songs released on that.

And then finally, there are a few individual tracks, at least one claiming to be the FUll Show that clocks in around 13:16.

btharvey
10-19-2010, 07:17 AM
I don't know of any site where I can download the Disney music. That being said, there are a few sites that will let you relive the experience ... live365 contains many Disney-based "internet radio" (that means, somebody's computer that is a storage source for recordings) stations that will play anything from movie soundtracks to the actual recorded trip through Splash Mountain, complete with screams at the end.

Subsonicradio is an independent internet radio site where you can put your own requests into the queue ... and yes, the Kitchen Kaberet is there.

pdrlkr
10-21-2010, 10:09 AM
There is a site where you can download Disney park music! It's called Mousebits. It is completely legal. I have over 800 tracks from various Disney parks and eras on my ipod. Send me a PM if you have any questions. :mickey:

DizneyRox
10-22-2010, 06:16 AM
There is a site where you can download Disney park music! It's called Mousebits. It is completely legal. I have over 800 tracks from various Disney parks and eras on my ipod. Send me a PM if you have any questions. :mickey:

I wouldn't say legal. I would say it's tolerated.

magicofdisney
10-22-2010, 10:04 AM
:thumbsup:
I wouldn't say legal. I would say it's tolerated.

pdrlkr
10-22-2010, 10:20 AM
No comercially available media (CDs, DVDs, Movies etc.) is available. Nothing illegal about that. :thumbsup:

DizneyRox
10-22-2010, 02:47 PM
No comercially available media (CDs, DVDs, Movies etc.) is available. Nothing illegal about that. :thumbsup:
Last I checked, violating copyright laws was illegal, at least in the United States. It doesn't matter if the material is commerically available or not, it still violates the copyright holders rights.

By only offering non commerically available media, they "shield" themselves a little as they aren't taking money away from anyone, and we all know manoy makes the world go around. But please don't think that it makes anything legal. If the copyright holders (any of them, as Disney doesn't necessarily hold the copyrights to much of the music they play either. They probably license it like everyone else should) wanted to shut MB down, it could be done quicker than you can bat an eyelash.

There is very little, if any, public domain material available over at MB.