PDA

View Full Version : WhoooHooo got my ADR's for spring break

Disney4us2
10-18-2010, 12:49 PM
I was up bright and early 2:45 California time to start my ADR's. I was only able to book the arrival date due to their system... UGH. I called back when the phones opened only to be greeted with please call back in 2 hours.

I called back.... the system would not let me do 2 restaurants... Teppan Edo and Garden Grill.

I made the rest... still was not satisfied and called back. Got what I wanted :cloud9: I am also taking into consideration my travel friend who we are meeting there and her DD.

They are as follows:
4/16 Lunch LeCellier (DD and me)
Dinner Teppan Edo (all 4 of us for the rest)
4/17 Dinner at Ohana
4/18(my Bday) Lunch LeCellier
Dinner Crystal Palace
4/19 Dinner Whispering Canyon Cafe
4/20 Dinner Cape May Cafe
4/21 Dinner Boma (New for all of us)

My friend will have new experiences with LeCellier, 'Ohana, Crystal Palace, WCC, Cape May Cafe.

The only one I could not get was Garden Grill... save for next trip.:mickey:

faline
10-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Well, it took some doing but it looks like you got most of what you wanted!

BrerGnat
10-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Wow! You are hard core! ;)

For what it's worth, last year we went over Easter week. I made our ADRs (15 of them) ONLINE about 4 weeks prior. Got every one I wanted.

Of course, we ended up cancelling almost all of them...kids had other plans about eating.

Peace of mind, though. You got that! :thumbsup:

KAT1811
10-18-2010, 01:37 PM
Sounds great! have a fabulous trip! Happy Birthday trip! :party:

Love 'Ohana, looking forward to trying Crystal Palace for dinner.

Gator
10-18-2010, 03:49 PM
I'm always suprised at how fast the Garden Grill books up. I can't say I've had a great desire to go there, but it seems to book up as fast Le Cellier. I know Mickey is there, so that's a big pull. But with all the great places to eat Epcot, Garden Grill doesn't look like one of them.

Disney4us2
10-18-2010, 06:45 PM
Garden Grill was not booked. The CM just couldn't access it to book it. It is not a great disapointment, we are eating quite well. My friend really wanted Crystal Palace. Glad that one was available.:thumbsup: