PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Online Dining?

DizneyFreak2002
10-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Anyone else having issues with trying to book dining online??? I am selecting the restaurants, but the system will not let me select a date... When I type in the date manually, and how many people are in my party, I try to click "search for a table" but the button isn't clicking....

I am using Internet Explorer 8, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome... Disney Online Dining does not work on any of my broswers...

VWL Mom
10-17-2010, 08:02 PM
I just checked using Safari and had no problem. Maybe clear your cache and try again.

DizneyFreak2002
10-17-2010, 08:05 PM
I just checked using Safari and had no problem. Maybe clear your cache and try again.

I did that... Still not working.. :(

DizneyFreak2002
10-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Forget Safari... Won't even load Disneyworld.com into my browser without freezing and shutting the browser down..

WishingStar2006
10-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Are you sure you are within 180 days of the date you are searching for? If not, it won't allow you to do anything.

It's working fine for me.

DizneyFreak2002
10-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Are you sure you are within 180 days of the date you are searching for? If not, it won't allow you to do anything.

It's working fine for me.

Yep... I'm heading there in 3 weeks...

When I click the calendar to bring up a date, the calendar won't come up.. When i select a restaurant, I can't click "search for table"... Weird..

jonsmom
10-18-2010, 07:14 AM
I am having a problem also - looking at exactly 180 days out. I am able to pick a restaurant, time, etc., but when I make the reservation it tells me that we may need to split up (we are a party of 3) and then I get a server error.

I dont think its you.

Disney4us2
10-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Today is the day for getting our spring break ADR's. I was able to get the arrival date:), but not the rest of the trip. I waited the hour for the phones to open only to be told.... call back in a couple of hours.:( They are still enhancing their system..... UGH Don't they know that this is spring break week!!!. It wouldn't be so bad except I am in California..and got up at 2:45 am to get my ADR's. Well... back to sleep for a couple of hours. Hopefully they will be up when I call back.

OOPS.... posted in the wrong post.... sorry

jonsmom
10-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Good luck - still having problems.

Maybe we can cross our fingers that not everyone going for spring break is as excited about making ressies.

jonsmom
10-18-2010, 07:57 AM
I thought I could make it for our entire length of stay, but itonly allowed me to make a ressie for our first night. Is that right?

r4kids
10-18-2010, 09:26 AM
If your on property it should be the length of your vaca. If not then each day you have to call back.

HannahMontana
10-18-2010, 09:34 AM
The system was down last week for an upgrade or something and they are trying to get everything up and running again. I lost a few of my reservations that I had made previously and then I called. The agent said that they can see the reservations and are working to get everything back up online. I suggest calling. I made a call yesterday (Sunday) and it seemed like they were still working it out.