PDA

View Full Version : Magic Strollers Rental Company?

KAT1811
10-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Does anyone have any experience renting a stroller from Magic Strollers? I have been looking online and they are cheaper than Orlando Stroller Rentals but I was hoping I could get some feedback before I book.

faline
10-16-2010, 11:24 AM
I haven't been able to find any feedback on this company. Hopefully, someone who has used them will be along shortly to share their experience.

Jfamily
10-16-2010, 12:48 PM
I used them in August and really liked them. The price was great too.I received a text when it arrived at the resort and when I was done I dropped it off to the bell hop. I had te double stroller. The only thing negative I do have to say is that is was hard on the double stroller to put things under basket cause there was a bar in the way but we worked around it. I also forgot my mom clip for my extra bags that really would have helped.

KAT1811
10-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Thank you! Glad to hear that you liked them! I ended up Googling Magic Strollers and got a link to a few different reviews on other sites. We have been through 3 different double strollers at home! I think I'm going to pack a small diaper bag (DS will be almost 2 at the time) with diapers and a change of clothes and put that in one side and put the sweatshirts in the other side. Hopefully everything will fit.

onjbj
10-18-2010, 03:33 PM
We also used them in August. They were great. Got a text when the stroller arrived at the resort. Stroller was clean and in excellent working condition. We added a day to our rental towards the end of our trip with no problem. I would definitely recommend them.