PDA

View Full Version : Roll away beds

eandrsmom
10-16-2010, 08:11 AM
I was wondering if Disney offers roll away beds for a fee. We are a family of 6, and have reserved two connecting rooms. The problem is that my older kids hate sharing a bed. I was wondering if this was an option, since we aren't breaking any rules on occupancy limits.

Strmchsr
10-16-2010, 09:01 AM
Not that I know of. We usually bring an air mattress for one of our 2 kids and that worked well. We just deflate it in the morning and slide it out of the way.

RockinRobin
10-16-2010, 11:38 AM
When we stay at French Quarter we always get a roll away bed we are 3 large adults and don't want to sleep together. It was 10.00 a night but I don't know if that has increased yet.

BrerGnat
10-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Yes, it is an option at most resorts. I think all except the Value resorts have rollaway beds. The fee is $10/night, I believe. My sister used one at POR when she stayed in a king room with my parents during our wedding for a couple nights.

They also have them at the Beach Club, at least, because we were told that by the club level CMs when we requested a daybed room even though we are only a party of 4. We ended up getting the daybed, but the CM told me that if we didn't get it, they could give us a daybed for our DS to sleep on (my boys don't do the bed sharing thing either...)

RedSoxFan
10-16-2010, 03:19 PM
We used a roll-away bed at CBR two years ago. We paid $15/night --- worth every penny!!:mickey:

LVT
10-16-2010, 07:50 PM
We stay at POP and use 1 twin inflatable mattress. We get bedding for it from housekeeping. During the day it stand upright against the wall.

Mousemates
10-16-2010, 08:42 PM
We requested a rollaway at the Yacht club last summer and were not charged for it...don't think this is necessarily the norm, but was simply what happened to us.

TammiMcMan
10-17-2010, 11:47 AM
Rollaways are available in limited supply at all resorts (except DVC). There's only 1 resort that allows you to pre-reserve a rollaway and I'm fairly certain it's CBR. At the other resorts, you would need to ask at check-in and then it's simply based on availability, no guarantees. They're generally $15 per night.