PDA

View Full Version : Wishes during Halloween

Jotaky
10-15-2010, 09:09 PM
My family and I will be visiting during Halloween for the first time this year. We have tickets for MNSSHP on Halloween night and are really looking forward to it. But based on the schedules I've seen so far, there will be no Wishes fireworks and no electrical parade on this day. Is this true? I just assumed that on the days of the party, they would automatically have the fireworks at least. We would be so disappointed not to see them. :sad:

tinklover
10-15-2010, 09:57 PM
If you are going to the party, They have a Firework show specifically for the party called Hallowishes. The electric parade is not done on the party nights as they do the Boo to you parade.

You can catch wishes or the electric parade on a different night, How long are you staying?

Also :welcome: to Intercot.

Jotaky
10-15-2010, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the info.! We will be there 5 days. I'm glad to hear we will get to see both of the Halloween shows. I'm also hoping to watch the fireworks from the Polynesian on another night now that I know it's an option. I will be sorry to miss the electrical parade though.

CanadianWDWFan
10-16-2010, 05:52 AM
The MNSSHP is a good time! Kids will love Trick-or-Treating, even the parents have a good time as well. Make sure you get to see Snow White and the SEVEN Dwarfs as all of them are rarely seen together except at the Halloween Party.

We LOVE HallowWishes! IMO it is the best fireworks show. The Boo-to-You parade is a ton of fun. Make sure you get a good view of the parade, seeing the Headless Horseman ride down Main Street is a sight to behold.

brivers222
10-18-2010, 05:04 PM
OH you will never want to see wishes again after seeing the MNSSHP fireworks!!!

Magic Kingdom lit up 360 by the fireworks... absolutely the best display I have seen.

On most nights they don't have the party you can see the regular wishes tho

BraddyB
10-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Have to agree after HalloWishes you will be slightly disappointed by Wishes. It almost feels like daylight at one point there are so many fireworks in the air !!!

brivers222
10-21-2010, 08:47 PM
It almost feels like daylight at one point there are so many fireworks in the air !!!
Check out my short vid i took of the ending of hallowishes on 10/14/10

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3049462800084639932gTruSr

Goofy4TheWorld
10-21-2010, 10:27 PM
Check out my short vid i took of the ending of hallowishes on 10/14/10

http://good-times.webshots.com/video/3049462800084639932gTruSr

I was at the 10/14 MNSSHP party myself and was blown away by the ending to Hallowishes.

Loved the video! Was that shot from Fantasyland?

brivers222
10-21-2010, 11:13 PM
yeah.. we went on Philharmagic and totally lost track of time for the fireworks... so when the show ended we heard booms... realized it started. We walked out of the gift shop and pretty much stood right there to the right of the carousel

I also have the entire Wishes video from 10/16 but its too large to load up and this site wont allow youtube